Dunecycle Mojave 500E twin tuner model almost done.

Well finally after 7 years the machine is out in the light of day. Put back together just the way we found it in a field where it had been for 30 years or so. Going to get the clutches aligned. Few things left to do before firing up.

I am having seat covers for the front fuel tank model dunecycles made up. Are you interested?
Hello agIn. I have catching up to do with replies. Are those seat covers the ones that had the logo embossed in it? We have our original that can be redone, but a new one would be great. Let me know. Thanks

Cuda54

Ranger79 could you post the specs on the pipes? As they use snowmobile engine on a lot of different trikes. Can you do a left and right pipe? THANKS!

DonK

Way cool. I've been looking for one of those for a long time. I'm not too optimistic, but I'll keep looking. Nice machine!

Ranger79 could you post the specs on the pipes? As they use snowmobile engine on a lot of different trikes. Can you do a left and right pipe? THANKS!
Left and right are identical. Just need to angle your front tip taper pipe downward or inward or leave straight forward according to your project. A mounting tab on the side of the pipe can be welded on wherever. Here are measurements. Very end tip 7/8 " dia. x 1 1/2 " long and as long as you want. These have a groove at end with a c-clip holding in the baffle. Next section forward 1 3/4 " long by 2" straight with no taper. Next is a cone shape section. 4 5/8" long 2" tapered up to 3 1/2" to match up to mid section. Next long mid section is 9" long 3 1/2 on back side tapered down to 2 1/4 as you go forward. Front cone is 2 1/4 on back to match up to previous section and it can be tapered down to whatever size header pipe you are using on your project. Any size standard baffel can be put in so long as it fits snug in the end and then a side screw can be used to hold it in place. Hope this makes sense. Let me know if any questions.