Dunecycle Mojave 500E

WOW that is just a Great Trike for a triker it's just say sexy as hell . In all my years as a triker I have never ridden a Dune cycle and that for sure is a very beautiful machine

Well to date haven't been able to do a video. The site won't do it. Can't figure out how to do a you tube video from my phone. Evrtything is from Youtube to my ohone. The Dune Cycle owners site uploads easily. Check it out. I have a walk atound video of the Mojave 500 there. Will be doing a new running video as soon as Spring gets here. Way overdue. Keep you posted.

Attachments

wjustice

Well to date haven't been able to do a video. The site won't do it. Can't figure out how to do a you tube video from my phone. Evrtything is from Youtube to my ohone. The Dune Cycle owners site uploads easily. Check it out. I have a walk atound video of the Mojave 500 there. Will be doing a new running video as soon as Spring gets here. Way overdue. Keep you posted.
For youtube, just video yourself. Register on youtube and upload the video to your account. Then you can put a link to the video here.