Dunecycle Trike

Just picked this up from Peekster this morning :thumbsup: I'm going to put a stock clone with foot controls so Mama can drive it(maybe) :thumbsup: I'll take more picks tomorrow when it stops raining :doah:

Don't forget a trailer so she can deliver cookies and brownies to my camp...:laugh: That was a great buy Randy. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Well I was right, as short as she is Mama doesn't fit :doah: So I'm going to stretch it :thumbsup:

"Help Finny I'm stuck" I think even with the stretch I am going to have to do something with these handle bars :laugh:

The differential is stuck so I'll have to take that apart and see whats up :doah: Think I'll add an engine mount too so I have some adjustability for the belt :thumbsup:

Too bad the tire is all cracked :doah:

I was bored so I went out and cut the body and foot pegs off :thumbsup: I wanted to do more but until I get the diff out of it I cant get it inside and I froze my arse off just doing what I did :doah:

Its cold out today. Does mama like it? I can see her driving all over the Windber camp in that. You might just have created a monster:laugh: Make it go real slow at first so she doesn't get scared.

damn randy that thing is short.should be an easy stretch with just one tube to do
the body looks like it's pretty decent
too cold,you guys are soundin' like dave :laugh:

damn randy that thing is short.should be an easy stretch with just one tube to do
the body looks like it's pretty decent
too cold,you guys are soundin' like dave :laugh:
I plan to stretch it like 10 or 12 inchs right under the seat :thumbsup: That will hide the stretch and I'll add some hidden bracing :thumbsup: Yes the body is really nice :thumbsup:
As far as cold goes, I don't see you working outside :eek:ut: as soon as I get the diff out of it I'll bring it inside and all will be fine :thumbsup:

Ah now every thing is inside and the heat is on :thumbsup:
pulled the rear tires off, crazy hubs :eek:ut:

Then I got the diff apart, one of the axels is stuck in the housing :doah: I'll take it to work and put it in the press and maybe I wont need a new one :shrug:

I had to cut the driven out :doah: its a Comet have no idea what though(no pic)

It has a real crazy axel on the front wheel :eek:ut: Spacer goes over it and a bolt goes into each end :shrug:

delray

never seen a hub like that randy,but then again i never really look at any of the vintage 3 wheeler hubs.

are you making new handle bars too or just leaving them.

The hubs are weird :shrug: but I think they will be fine and I just need to put a new set of tires on :thumbsup: I don't want to spend a ton of cash on this incase she doesn't ride it I cant still sell it off and not lose my shirt :doah: I'm going to cut the bars off and put a set of ape hangers on it :thumbsup:

delray

yes,if they are adjustable back and forth.....:thumbsup:
i like the ones that came on drew bike. made it real easy to control the bike.