Dyno numbers on black mamba cams?

I was wanting to know some real dyno numbers with engines running black mamba cams. I'm needing to know how much I need my clutch to stall. I'd like to at least hear what rpm peak torque was at. I'm running a black mamba cam in a predator with a 18cc Honda head milled .050, SS valves, ported, 26lb springs, billet rod and flywheel, 22mm mikuni. I'd like to hear some numbers with a similar build.

I was wanting to know some real dyno numbers with engines running black mamba cams. I'm needing to know how much I need my clutch to stall. I'd like to at least hear what rpm peak torque was at. I'm running a black mamba cam in a predator with a 18cc Honda head milled .050, SS valves, ported, 26lb springs, billet rod and flywheel, 22mm mikuni. I'd like to hear some numbers with a similar build.
I'm running the same head with 28mm and 25 valves. I also have a bully clutch. Not sure of urs? I've tried my stall all over the place from 4300 down to 3400. And from my experiences 3600 has really got the bike out of the hole better. I don't think higher is always better. I only weigh 165 and the rest of my motor is also built pretty stout. My gearing is 12 and 66 I run out of gear just at the 1/8th mile mark. A lot of factors will still play a big part but that might be a good starting point for you. I also have a 15 in tall back tire. My bike runs 10.2 in the 1/8th and best at a 10.0. Not bad for a black mamba build.

Last edited:
Again my build is also a little more stout as in my carb is a 24mm flatslide and I have 1.3 rockers. It was a n.r head but I had it re ported by a well talented guy.