Dyno tested engine......

It is me or do engine builders put the recoil on upside down?

I'm guessing you didn't build this engine. I'll bet you bought it from Uncle Frank. My clues are no stickers on it, then Uncle Frank stickers on it sitting on a minibike. First picture, it is on a checkered tile floor, like a business. There is a "No Oil" on the blue tape on the plate. After building an engine, I would put oil in it to try and start it to see if everything is correct before I would take it straight to Uncle Franks to dyno it. Maybe that's just me, I could be wrong.

After Uncle Frank's build it, you had to pay them to tune it for you. So you had them do the whole package while you was in his shop. Another clue is if they didn't have a printer, then how did they print you an invoice? Oh, I know, it's not connected to the dyno and a well respected business won't have a printer connected to their dyno.
My bad...I have pictures posted of the motor on my kitchen counter gutted with the flywheel & carb on .........you pay attention to details also if I had bought the,motor from him I wouldn't of,needed to have them time the carb....It would of been done already lol:laugh:

Look, I uploaded the Results Peak Was 21.88 @ 6200 rpm. What more can I say? I don't understand what's the confusion?.......A Tuned Carburetor Probley wouldn't have anything to do with anything would it? Lol
I'm not confused.. Its simple math... That's 1.68 hp per cubic inch.. I'm just saying you have got to have enough flow to support that, along with compression... I could make my dyno read what ever I want, but I set it up off a out of the box Predator, and leave it that way.. The number isn't that important anyway.. it just lets you see the improvements you make. I hope it does what you want it to, that's all that matters. Good luck, and have fun with it.

65ShelbyClone

103hp/L is really impressive considering many engines with more compression, more valves, more head flow, more induction, more cam, computer controls, and millions spent on development are doing well to make 103hp/L with a lot more RPM.

Yeah man I shit you not....at it's lowest point it hit like 11 hp? Check it out UncleFrankskarting.com ......I asked them how much a motor like mine would cost if they sold it....They said bout 900$ @ 21 hp for a gasser is Good!...I guess i know how to pick parts ? Lol
I have a 58hp pump-gas GX340 I'll sell you for $900 shipped. I built it to be a sleeper for street racing so it only looks stock on the inside. A dyno chart will be posted as soon as I can borrow the invoice printer.

The OP seems like an obvious troll.
They get pretty big when there's so much to eat.

All that motor for that. Fastest redneck ride ever. Lol
Only 100mph tape is good enough to hold a plastic Tecumseh gas tank between your legs.

Well when you grow up and get your big boy pants why don't you come back and teach us old farts how to build a real engine :doah:
It's easy to know everything when "everything" consists of what parts are on the credit card bill. I'm sure we could all learn a thing or two here....

I thought this pissing contest was over?
It won't be until everyone runs out or an adult appears and shuts things down.

I'm guessing you didn't build this engine. I'll bet you bought it from Uncle Frank. My clues are no stickers on it, then Uncle Frank stickers on it sitting on a minibike. First picture, it is on a checkered tile floor, like a business. There is a "No Oil" on the blue tape on the plate. After building an engine, I would put oil in it to try and start it to see if everything is correct before I would take it straight to Uncle Franks to dyno it. Maybe that's just me, I could be wrong.

After Uncle Frank's build it, you had to pay them to tune it for you. So you had them do the whole package while you was in his shop. Another clue is if they didn't have a printer, then how did they print you an invoice? Oh, I know, it's not connected to the dyno and a well respected business won't have a printer connected to their dyno.
That makes too much sense to be correct.

almost 22hp and a scrub brake?
Fun fact: they call it that because the rider gets scrubbed off the pavement eventually.

But this is straight from UncleFranks karting Inc....They know exactly who I am..."The mini bike guy" lol
Confirmation that they saw you coming a mile away.