Eagle snatches kid in park

That kid was so lucky ! I seen a eagle snatch up a fawn and drop it in a nest that had two baby eagles in it . Needless to say they went to work on the fawn , I wish I had caught it with my phone but it was at camp . This took place at lake nacimiento California 2011

lot's of them up here.
we see them all the time.
there's a nest right down the road.friggen thing is bigger than our house:laugh:

Really?

We've had several dogs in our area taken by hawks, I'm sure a full grown eagle could take much larger.
Believe it. Not the video but that ability of a hawk/eagle. My 10 lb cat was sunbathing on top of a post where I have drying lines attached for clothes and in less than a second the eagle came down and flew away with her. Like I said.....if I didn't see it myself I wouldn't have believed it. I was pretty sad about it for quit a while. Horrible way to go for my poor kitty. She was 5 years old. :sad::sad:

Behind the eagle Internet hoax: Four Montreal students create video for class assignment - The Globe and Mail

This is why you can not beleive anything you see anymore.
Someone can make a video of a politician in bed with a prostitute.
A scene of sodliers shooting babies.
A video of a buisness man paying off a mob boss.

Now how much is real?
You can;t be sure.
Well, American's and most folks need to be visually stimulated almost non stop these days. Just look at the movies or commercials for Christmas! You ever think buying a new smart phone so just so freaking fun as the tele shows?

You ever try reading a book these days without any pictures, what a bore!

Every movie has to have action, sex, Asian guys that are computer experts, and so on.

Ive seen some bald eagles around here. Im glad to have, they are cool birds.

There is a nest near where we camp in Canada and we seen a pair of bald eagles.
They can easily wrap their talons around any of yous guys arms and then some. We seen where one was sittin on a branch and you could see the marks.. pretty cool.

A hawk got one of my chickens on my back patio. Mrs. S. saw it all go down. It didn't fly away w/the chicken, it just killed it and started eating right on the spot. She heard the commotion, ran outside and chased it away. That was about 2 years ago. A couple of weeks ago I was driving along the SW Washington coast when a bald eagle flew up off the water and across the highway in front of me with a big fish wriggling in its talons. Cool. I drive a lot in my job and see stuff like that pretty often.

A hawk got one of my chickens on my back patio. Mrs. S. saw it all go down. It didn't fly away w/the chicken, it just killed it and started eating right on the spot. She heard the commotion, ran outside and chased it away. That was about 2 years ago. A couple of weeks ago I was driving along the SW Washington coast when a bald eagle flew up off the water and across the highway in front of me with a big fish wriggling in its talons. Cool. I drive a lot in my job and see stuff like that pretty often.
We have had hawks get our chickens in the past. So far so good for the newest group.