eBay Tecumseh Motorsports

So did anyone else on here buy any of the Tecumseh Motorsport 5.5 racing engine kits On eBay? I bought one and liked it so much I decided to get another one. I haven’t built them yet but everything looks good about them. The guy is in Puerto Rico, $225 with billet rod (the ones I got) and $200 with no billet rod. Shipping is free. I’ve got a few projects ahead of building them but it won’t be long. I just like something other than a Predator motor on my stuff.

markus

I bought a total of 4 of them last month, and some of the H50 stuff from him last year. Mainly for parts though. I will try and save at least one ohh for historical reasons since that was the end of them. Someone bought the remaining Methanol versions at once, I offered to buy out the what I thought was the remaining of this version. I thought he only had 7 left and when I talked to him he said there were actually like 16, I didn't have the room (even for the ones I bought, the crates are stuffed in the guest bedroom), or the funding for that though.

I bought a total of 4 of them last month, and some of the H50 stuff from him last year. Mainly for parts though. I will try and save at least one ohh for historical reasons since that was the end of them. Someone bought the remaining Methanol versions at once, I offered to buy out the what I thought was the remaining of this version. I thought he only had 7 left and when I talked to him he said there were actually like 16, I didn't have the room (even for the ones I bought, the crates are stuffed in the guest bedroom), or the funding for that though.
i think I’m going to save one of mine unbuilt for historical reasons as well or at least save it for a really special project. Considering what it cost to do something like it to a clone motor I though these were a lot of bang for the buck especially with free shipping from Puerto Rico. I wonder how all these ended up there? Maybe a interesting story.

I got 3 of the OHH of the Meth/Gas conversions, and one of the Tec carb, and one H50 last year. Dream is to put the H50 on the Cat Eliminator, but there is a lighted HS40 sitting on the shelf that needs to be massaged by Marcus. This disabaled vet is saviing his buck for that jump into hyperspace! Anybody got a coupon code for BMI????