EC Banzai 265 Cam

Has anyone here ran the 265 “Banzai” cam that EC carburetors sells and pushes hard on their blog and stage 2 kits? I understand EC been in the clone business for a very long time and have developed a ton of products I figured if they are pushing it this hard it must be a very good choice. It’s also quite nice that it’s only $55 with the 26 pound springs which seems like quite the bargain. I’m still studying valve events and what to look for on for cam selection on these clone motors. I’m just wondering how people would separate choices like this versus the black mamba cam vs mod 2 vs Superman 265 cam, etc. I understand a cool name can only take you so far as a camshaft lol.

if anyone here has ran multiple camshafts in the same engine and set up and would like to chime in with their thoughts and opinion that would be awesome thank you.

I have a Tilly 212R (flat top piston, JT-207 head w/27mm intake and 25mm exhaust )with a blueprinted VM22 Chikuni from EC, full length header and 8 degree timing key on a BSP aluminum flywheel. Bike is a Baja style 19” tire 250lb rider running a juggernaut Super 30 driverand a yellow rear spring 6” driven. Gearing is 9 front 50 rear ( I have 8 9 10 and 11 tooth sprockets all here)

Attachments

Key items are duration, lift, LSA and intake closing. The EC cam is like a black mamba jr but a little bit less. looks like a killer cam for better midrange with peak at 6K.