El buro sand and sno bike

Still have not figured out how to post a link,but heres the info.cragslist detroit,EL Burro sand and sno bike all oem $375 with extra wheel.(shelby twp).Wish i had the extra cash.

At the top of the text box were you type your comment there is a it a little globe with a peice of chain in from of it. Click on that and a little box will show up. Delete the high lighted part in the box and then copy and pase the address in then click enter(the long gobly gook of letters and stuff that starts with http)

seriously?????
I've always thought they looked cool as a bigger bike??

What do some of the big bike fans think????
For me personally.....after riding a VT-10 Super Bronc with most of the options.....all the other fat tire bikes seem to fall short. But thats just me....

For me personally.....after riding a VT-10 Super Bronc with most of the options.....all the other fat tire bikes seem to fall short. But thats just me....
I love my Super Bronc too, but as far as big bikes go, The Cestad Buffalo is the King, And Terra cat will go anywhere a Bronc will. I like the looks of the El Burros but have not found one close to me that was good enough to make me buy it yet :laugh:. I would have to change out the throw away tires though. Too hard to find. :thumbsup:

I love my Super Bronc too, but as far as big bikes go, The Cestad Buffalo is the King, And Terra cat will go anywhere a Bronc will. I like the looks of the El Burros but have not found one close to me that was good enough to make me buy it yet :laugh:. I would have to change out the throw away tires though. Too hard to find. :thumbsup:
Could send an El Burro with the other one......:laugh: