El burro wheel advice

You might have to open up the diameter slightly on the 3 inside holes (metric to inch stuff) but I run this setup on a couple of bikes with no issues.. the rear end pictured is the back of My Terra Cat.. but its very close to the el burro rear end.. I also run this setup on one of my elburro's with no issues.. You will need to get an offset rear steel wheel for the front and back.. and also need to "flip" the wheel and mount it backward on rear axle due to the sprocket being welded to the axle assembly...
I just picked up a 69 el burro myself and the front tire is shot but im looking to replace both. So youre saying i can use the axles that are on it now, and buy a wheel adapter and use an atc 90 wheel? Also what do you use for the the front rim?

Attachments

I just picked up a 69 el burro myself and the front tire is shot but im looking to replace both. So youre saying i can use the axles that are on it now, and buy a wheel adapter and use an atc 90 wheel? Also what do you use for the the front rim?
No What im saying is use the adapter and use an 8" golf cart wheel with any 8x10x21 in quad tire on your stock axles... a good ATC 90 tire will set you back alot.. and its too tall