El Tigre

missing fenders , of course the motor , brake pedal rubber , seat , foot pegs been welded , kill switch , forks don't appear correct , bike was chrome originally . If you like it buy it , it's worth $150 I think , the Honda engine has some value ! Oh , original chain guard too , not the best candidate for a full restore but could be a nice mini !

Last edited:
missing fenders , of course the motor , brake pedal rubber , seat , foot pegs been welded , kill switch , forks don't appear correct , bike was chrome originally . If you like it buy it , it's worth $150 I think , the Honda engine has some value ! Oh , original chain guard too , not the best candidate for a full restore but could be a nice mini !
The bars and forks I was most curious abt. If those arent them then I am not that interested. I do want to help him sell it though. Very nice guy who needs the money. I wud pick it up for someone. I just dont have the time to chase the parts. It would be a good build off bike for someone who could find them fast.