electric bike mod

so i have a bike and a electric scooter i wanna put a 3hp 2 stroke tec motor which means ill have a whole electric drive train and i think iam gonna put it on a bike.
i was thinking about mounting the sprocket on the crank sprocket so i can still peddle it the only real problem i can see is how to mount the battery's any one have an idea ? btw this is like what ill be putting the 3hp tec on

Last edited:
same problem with this one but we have 2 others that batterys are good but every thing else is junk so were gonna make 2 electric bikes and 2 gas scooters

milo

I too had some fun with one of those by adding a support bar at the point your at and a solar panel onto that. It really made a differene being lowwer with just the one extra bar there.

Am I looking at the mock up correctly? The bike is going to run backwards with this engine set-up? Do you need to turn the engine around and run a jackshaft? Or flip the engine and the rear wheel?

Last edited:
Am I looking at the mock up correctly? The bike is going to run backwards with this engine set-up? Do you need to turn the engine around and run a jackshaft? Or flip the engine and the rear wheel?
thank you x90 i feel so stupid for that mistake i put it on the wrong side duh its gonna be facing the other the right way :eek:ut:

No problem, easier to fix now before everything is bolted in place. I would like to see a video of you riding backwards though. :wink:

Last edited: