Emptying attachments??

Fisher1983

Hey all,

May sound silly to some, but how does one empty the attachment folder? I need to put pics up on a for sale post but I am being warned that my data limit has been exceeded. :confused: I apologize for the silly question....I couldn't find the answer using a search.

You can not delete photos. That function is unavailable because when people delete the photos they are missing from a thread. Nothing like reading a project log with no photos.:laugh: For about .06 cents a day, you can become a supporting member with unlimited photos. I also think you can upload photos from a outside source like photo bucket.

Fisher1983

Well, I'll investigate that. I am not in the position to be a supporting member at this time so looks like a share site is in order. Thanks guys!

Examples?

I've never had one issue with them when it comes to posting pics on forums.
They deleted my whole account once by accident. They reinstated it but I had lost all kinds of pictures and spent 2 good hours fixing how to posts on the truck forum I helped mod because of it. They might be better now but I washed my hands of them over that.

I used flicker for awhile but they liked to change picture links every few months. The info was there but was just a PITA fixing broken links.

I ended up going back to Photobucket and should have never quit using them. Was just too easily tempted to the newer and so called better thing.