Emulsion Tube price

dirt

a Emulsion Tube costs $13.00 plus shipping . but a new boxed clone costs $89.99 with a coupon this month. thoughts on this??

Clones cost 90 dollars, a tillotson carburetor costs over 100.....billet rods and flywheel set you back 160....the list goes on forever. Know what they say, gotta pay to play.

The engine is just the canvas.

Last edited:
my clone runs just fine with the stock e-tube, that being said, maybe this will help with shipping.

"
Tuesday, March 15th is the one year anniversary of OldMiniBikes.com. To thank all you guys for your support, we're doing a 72 hour sale.

All orders over $25 will ship free using coupon code "ship325".

Make sure you fill out your address information before putting the coupon code in, otherwise it won't work.

Also, all SB Mini Engineering parts have been marked down an additional 10% (Bonanza sprockets, foot pegs, jackshafts, and more).

This sale is in effect right now and will go on until 11:59PM on Wednesday.

Thanks again for all your support this past year.

Sincerely,
Hent & Viki "

The e-tude is not needed but if u want all ur stock motor can give get it helps out on low end and some top end but yes u can go without it

go buy every part you need for something like a Honda Civic and it's probably going to cost you $100,000.
maybe $5 grand not $100,000
1,000 for the car
$2500 for a good turbo kit or $1000 for a different motor
rods and pistons are like $800 - $1000
bigger injectors is like $250 plus a ecu to tune it $300
exhaust $500

do you mean $10,000?

maybe $5 grand not $100,000
1,000 for the car
$2500 for a good turbo kit or $1000 for a different motor
rods and pistons are like $800 - $1000
bigger injectors is like $250 plus a ecu to tune it $300
exhaust $500

do you mean $10,000?
Whether 100k was meant or not it's no matter cause the point was modding(buying parts) our mini bikes vs our autos is a huge difference.2 or 3 show/racer mini's doesn't touch the price of even 1 show/racer car.

jareeb there was a poster in my insurance company's office that had some 4x4 thing on it . the new price was like $18.000 going down the list of parts cost it was like $85.000 to build one from a parts bin . that poster was old so a 100.000 to build some cheap car ya not that hard at all .
common fact its worth more in parts then you payed for it, more times then you think .

jareeb there was a poster in my insurance company's office that had some 4x4 thing on it . the new price was like $18.000 going down the list of parts cost it was like $85.000 to build one from a parts bin . that poster was old so a 100.000 to build some cheap car ya not that hard at all .
common fact its worth more in parts then you payed for it, more times then you think .
yeah ik i am building a gx200 and already put in $150 and its still not safe to run it. it needs a flywheel haha

When I bought one of those Graco baby swings, it was $35. It came with a parts list, and if you bought all of the parts seperately, it was just under $200.

dirt

wondering about a brigs animal vs upgrading

hi i was wondering about a brigs animal vs a clone with all the new parts. what would be the good points and the bad points of a animal? i see some for under $500.00 new. im not stepping on toes just a friendly topic to discuss.

65ShelbyClone

Nothing is "wrong" with the stock e-tube, it just has more holes in it than the 140 tube and makes the mixture a bit leaner. The different emulsion tubes are just another facet of tuning a carburetor.

Will all this talk about the value of parts, maybe I should just sell the 140 carb I have. :wink: