Endurance run

rugblaster

I have this K&S Hornet that I rebuilt. While I worked on it, I added a goose neck hitch mount to the frame so I could remove the front fork assembly and attach the mini to a Schwinn bike, making a pusher trailer type deal.

So, I had this idea to ride this bike with the K&S pushing it to a farm we have about 100 miles northwest of where I live. It will do about 25 mph or so, so it would take the better part of the day to do this. (Ass breaks and such) The topography is rolling hills to pretty flat.The mini bike has a new 3 horse briggs on it.

My question is, how far has anyone rode their mini bike in one trip? Will one of these motors run several hours straight without tearing it up, overheating etc. I'll probably do this in the Fall if I do it at all.

capguncowboy

When I got my first bike, I rode it for about 2 hours straight without getting off of it, except to put more gas in it. I was sore the next day though

Motra

Unless it's being overstressed or has any other problems you could run it 24-7 for its entire lifetime. It has an effective cooling system.