Engine Choice for Efenel Mini Bike Project

Working through Efenel Mini bike project and trying to decide on a engine that will allow me to ride in different mini bike events, but also something my 11 yr old son could have fun on.

The current motors I was considering were a Predator, Briggs Animal 206, or Briggs Raptor model 133230.

Here are photos of my frame: https://flic.kr/s/aHskahXnrd

Those engine choices are all a little overly powerful for an 11yo rider but you know your boy's limitations better than me. Out of the three the briggs fiver will likely fit better.

Thank you Outlaw Ace. I'm really not sure of the speed of these motors, but appreciate the note that they may be to much engine.

Just to clarify would the "briggs fiver" mean the animal or raptor?

The raptor is the fiver, fiver is my slang for a 5hp briggs which is what the Raptor is based on. Harbor freight sells a 97cc Predator with about 3hp that would be a great beginner's engine or you could find a 3-5hp briggs or Tecumseh that would work. I had a Baja doodlebug with an old greyhound 6.5 Honda clone originally put together for my then 16yo son and it put him on his ass straight away, it whopped both my brothers too before I installed a 3.5hp briggs on it. I can ride a powerful minibike because I'm familiar with throttle control but kids and the inexperienced adults just have a harder time with it. You know your boy though so I know you will at least detune the more powerful engine should you go that way. Good luck and have fun!
Thank you Outlaw Ace. I'm really not sure of the speed of these motors, but appreciate the note that they may be to much engine.

Just to clarify would the "briggs fiver" mean the animal or raptor?

I spoke to the Clinton museum about this engine and records about the Efenel corporation using them. William Luckey, Technical Advisor for Clinton Engines museum located in Maquoketa, IA, Efenel Corp would have been an Original Equipment Manufacturer and used Long Life Series engine.

I wonder if Clinton sold them with the kick starter assembly or if Efenel added it from original factory line by removing the rope starter cup/or recoil and installed a kick starter assembly?