Engine Displacement on Tecumseh 10 HP HM100?

Anybody know the cc displacement on the HM100 motor? This is the engine on my Heald Super Bronc. I thought I had this info written down somewhere but can't find it now. [The mind is the first to go and I cannot remember what the second thing is!] I did find other ID numbers on this motor but do not know how to decipher the codes. Do these numbers tell us anything about manufacture date, etc...? Last question: US Forest Service and Bureau of Land Management out here in the Western US often require that ATVs be registered and tagged by the State Motor Vehicle Division. I will chk with my local MVD office to see what, if anything, I need to do but these Healds were not Titled in any way were they? Thanks for any info you can provide in my quest to learn about these minibikes.

Steve73

Anybody know the cc displacement on the HM100 motor? This is the engine on my Heald Super Bronc. I thought I had this info written down somewhere but can't find it now. [The mind is the first to go and I cannot remember what the second thing is!] I did find other ID numbers on this motor but do not know how to decipher the codes. Do these numbers tell us anything about manufacture date, etc...? Last question: US Forest Service and Bureau of Land Management out here in the Western US often require that ATVs be registered and tagged by the State Motor Vehicle Division. I will chk with my local MVD office to see what, if anything, I need to do but these Healds were not Titled in any way were they? Thanks for any info you can provide in my quest to learn about these minibikes.
This is the label on mine and it clearly says 358cc on the bottom right. Also I live in Wa. State and if you wanna drive in orv parks here you need a offroad use tag. Its good in wa. Idaho and Oregon too. That's just my area. Not sure about the rest of the western states.
20200628_105846.jpg

As it turns out, my local motor vehicle division buddy tells me that they apparently have paperwork that makes you "legal" for US Forest Service and Bureau of Land Management purposes. Sounds like it works the same as registering a 4-wheeler ATV. This gets you a 2 Year tag for tooling around on Federal land. I'm sure the USFS also wants confirmation that the muffler has a spark arrestor in place (forest fire prevention). Will deal with this if and when it comes up. I know mine has a rather old, already broken screen on the exit end of the muffler. May be that I can replace the screen with some material that makes "the man" happy! The last thing I need is a ticket which has to be dealt with in Federal Court. Maybe I could pay my fine, on the spot, with a 12-Pk of beer--providing, of course, that the ranger likes beer!? Then again, I may get life in Federal prison for attempted bribery. And all I wanted to do was ride my Heald Super Bronc on a mountain road!