Englishtown NJ swap meet

Anyone go today? My Dad and I were there till 2:30. Saw my buddy Big George. Scored some good minibike stuff!
Didn't see the Boss. He was busy packing and shipping all of your parts orders...:)
Somehow we missed a smoking deal on a Taco. Original engine and clutch cover. Not sure of the model an the price...well it was almost free!

I was there at 7:30 am! Lots of snowblowers with TEC's. Also a few side popper 3.0 or 3.5. .. Ya know those things are not made any more.. I had a great time just looking and chillin.
I found this rig, maybe in my next life I could own one....

I always said if I hit the $$$ I'm going Pro Stock racing. It takes about a million dollars for a first year start up and campaign. He'll I'd be happy just to start racing at the monthly street car shoot outs at Cecil County Md. Maybe next year...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Everybody must have bought anything worth buyin yesterday or early this morning, because I spent the whole afternoon walkin the swap and found nothin but junk...:shrug:

Everybody must have bought anything worth buyin yesterday or early this morning, because I spent the whole afternoon walkin the swap and found nothin but junk...:shrug:
Well, I did leave a $50 complete Arco for someone. I missed the Taco. I think we got the best of the parts on Friday. I passed up what I didn't feel like carrying...