Engray-Maico Spitfire Minibike

Hello, First post here. I have a Engray-Maico Spitfire minibike. I had alot of intentions with cleaning this one up and taking it to some of the vintage shows I go to. I had a recent passing in the family and it is one of the bikes I will probably not get around to or truly enjoy as I focus on other odd bikes and bonanzas. I have not done anything to the bike besides store it. The engine is free and has good compression. If you have seen a spitfire before you can see in the photos the bike does unfortunately seems to have some add ons. The forks appear to have some type of additional suspension added to them on the backside, there is a down tube on the frame, and the clutch/torque converter setup.
Located 20 minutes from Detroit, Michigan and 50 minutes from Toledo, Ohio. Local pickup and cash preferred. If out of state maybe we can work something out.
$5,000 or possibly trade and cash deal. Looking for a Arctic Cat Screamer, Original Cat 400x, Barris bikes/trike, Micky dragster any shape, Rupp Swifter Shifter SS-5, Rupp RMX-125
Contact me @
Tommymx01@gmail.com

Attachments

Hello, First post here. I have a Engray-Maico Spitfire minibike. I had alot of intentions with cleaning this one up and taking it to some of the vintage shows I go to. I had a recent passing in the family and it is one of the bikes I will probably not get around to or truly enjoy as I focus on other odd bikes and bonanzas. I have not done anything to the bike besides store it. The engine is free and has good compression. If you have seen a spitfire before you can see in the photos the bike does unfortunately seems to have some add ons. The forks appear to have some type of additional suspension added to them on the backside, there is a down tube on the frame, and the clutch/torque converter setup.
Located 20 minutes from Detroit, Michigan and 50 minutes from Toledo, Ohio. Local pickup and cash preferred. If out of state maybe we can work something out.
$5,000 or possibly trade and cash deal. Looking for a Arctic Cat Screamer, Original Cat 400x, Barris bikes/trike, Micky dragster any shape, Rupp Swifter Shifter SS-5, Rupp RMX-125
Contact me @
Tommymx01@gmail.com
Is the bike still available?