Events in Wa?

7kevin

Does anyone know of any minibike events in Washington State?:shrug:

:scooter: I would like to see some other people like me :devil2:

Mini bikes were outlawed on the westside of the WA Cascades. But us straw chewin' easterners have a few minis. We don't have no official mini get-togthers cuz wer'in all inbred so any ole family git-together isn da same thin.:cowboy:

Mini bikes were outlawed on the westside of the WA Cascades. But us straw chewin' easterners have a few minis. We don't have no official mini get-togthers cuz wer'in all inbred so any ole family git-together isn da same thin.:cowboy:
i take it a bunch of coasties got themselves hurt riding minis?

dang151

Hey now, there are plenty of us with mini bikes on the greener side of the state. I still dont get why you all refer to anybody west of the mountains as "coasties" I live a hundred miles from the coast. :shrug: People who live on the actual coast refer to anybody who lives inland as "pukers" because of the tourists who go out fishing and end up chumming the ocean:laugh:

it's not that everyone on your side of mountains qualify as coasties it's that they seem to breed idiots in the seattle tacoma area who make every memorial weekend in the moses lake dunes extra dangerous.