ever seen one of these

I believe its a mid 60's cushman truckster....just pick it up for a grand,20hp 3 on the tree with reverse.anyone have any info on it please share.

That's a nice one...there are Cushman Truckster forums elsewhere on the net...a good place to get info...beware of scams though...there are a few going on right now.

mybiz

All styles of the coushmans 3 wheelers are a easy find around here CL always got 1 or 2 up for sale. Boing is 35 miles north of me and G&E also is here in town both companys are still selling there old coushmans G&E had an auction awhile back and sold some old 60's models I'm thinking about getting one for the farm so i dont have to pull a trailer behind my 4wheeler nice truckster you got:thumbsup:

Just got back from Portland Indiana for the Vintage Motor Bike Club meet. There are a lot of Cushman's like that running around some have inclosed tops. This club worth joining. This event is one of the best around. There is a huge swap meet and you can ride any were you like in town or out in the country. Lots of cushmans there.

Seen one of these

Thanks alot....hopefully i can get all the other goodies put on it soon...would like to find a cab for winter and make it removeable....but yeah just wondered how many cushman fans we got out there!