Everybody Please Read

Ill agree too, If you dont have time to write a full update just post saying "checking in" it takes all of 30 sec. Everyone knew the rules before signing up and that means everyone should be help accountable for following them. The biggest rules were the entry (start date and photo) the monthly update wether your finished or not and good sportsmenship. # pretty basic and simple rules. If im in the wrong please tell me i am but the less clutter the better.

8. Non Starters & Drop Outs will be deleted to avoid clutter. This means if you do not post once per month minimum or make an entry post by February 1st 2013 your entry will be deleted. To be clear on this, you must have 1 post in your thread at least once every 30 days. If you go longer than 30 days you will be removed.

If your thread isn't updated within the next few days, or I don't recieve a PM it will be deleted.
The builds that have been completed and not updated I will not delete because they are completed.
5. Must have at least one update by the builder every month! Even if your bike is complete you must post something. This post is due by the 15th of each month!!

so basically rule #5 has been thrown out!even though it was part of the original contract that we all agreed to when we started this build off .
if the rules from the beginning are subject change due to the fact that somebody might get their feelings hurt ,its not the kind of contest i want to be in!
I think Dave's just hoping to get the Tom Thumb Taco DQ'ed so he still has a snowball's chance in the open class. :laugh: But.....

He definitely has a point, if you're gonna enforce rules, gotta enforce them all. :hammer:

There's really only a few done bikes at this point anyway and it ain't that tough for the builders to pop in once a month and say "Still done." :thumbsup:

edwin

so basically rule #5 has been thrown out!even though it was part of the original contract that we all agreed to when we started this build off .
if the rules from the beginning are subject change due to the fact that somebody might get their feelings hurt ,its not the kind of contest i want to be in! so if we are not going to adhere to the original rules ,i quit!
SO BY THE END OF THE DAY TODAY CLAY YOU CAN ELIMINATE THE SLACKERS OR MY TWO BUILDS/someone is getting cut today :hang:
:hack:its cuttin time

Neck

Growing up is optional
I must fall on my own Sword, I have failed! I read the rules and entered willing to abide by them. Geez, I haven't made the deadline since this all started! If you must enforce, move me to the regular project threads, it's OK. That way, all the pressure is off me. But I'll finish it, one way or another. And thanks' for all your hard work Clay:thumbsup:

I've been giving everybody second chances up until now, so Cliff don't worry about it, you updated you thread after I reminded you, no problems, same goes for Hemigremmy. Some people I've Pmed haven't responded to me so I will be deleting those. :thumbsup:

:
I've been giving everybody second chances up until now, so Cliff don't worry about it, you updated you thread after I reminded you, no problems, same goes for Hemigremmy. Some people I've Pmed haven't responded to me so I will be deleting those. :thumbsup:
:thumbdown:
second chances my azz!
how fair would it be if someone you gave a second chance to beat another member that obeyed all the contest rules from the beginning :no:
its wrong all the way around so i'll be the first to drop out ,due to lack of integrity on the enforcement of the original rules :no::deal:
i dont roll like that

:
:thumbdown:
second chances my azz!
how fair would it be if someone you gave a second chance to beat another member that obeyed all the contest rules from the beginning :no:
its wrong all the way around so i'll be the first to drop out ,due to lack of integrity on the enforcement of the original rules :no::deal:
i dont roll like that
Okay, fair enough, I understand what you mean, I will remove those threads. Sorry, I should have been deleting threads all the way along.

5. Must have at least one update by the builder every month! Even if your bike is complete you must post something. This post is due by the 15th of each month!!

I think Dave's just hoping to get the Tom Thumb Taco DQ'ed so he still has a snowball's chance in the open class. :laugh: But.....

He definitely has a point, if you're gonna enforce rules, gotta enforce them all. :hammer:

There's really only a few done bikes at this point anyway and it ain't that tough for the builders to pop in once a month and say "Still done." :thumbsup:
Oh sh!z.... When i first seen this i thought i was get'n booted. Then I realized i probably had 1/3 of the 300 posts in my build thread. Though the comment was funny (did laugh my ass off), Dave is correct in that rules are rules! If not followed, the integrity of the contest is compromised.

Clayon, From day 1 you have done an outstanding job with this competition! All of us are grateful for the amount of time, effort, and work you put into this build off. Just keep it together for a few more days bro..

Sorry guys, I messed up, plain and simple. I'll do better moving forward, this is a learning experience for me, I've never ran a build off before.

Dave, if you want to come back let me know I don't think it is necessary for you to leave the build off, you have two of the best builds out there.

your doing fine clay :thumbsup:don't sweat it. you shouldn't have to baby sit everybody.we all know the rules.just seams not everyone likes to follow them.been a lot of non-posters and some work done well before the start date.doesn't seam to hard to just say "Hey not much happening " for a post just to keep it going.you got to have some rules or it would just be a free for all.this years build-off probably wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for you clay.:bowdown:i think if everyone can't follow a few simple rules the best thing might be just not to have a build-off :shrug:.