Exhaust pipe and muffler for Coleman CT200U-EX bike?

We did a critique after the ride up my mountain yesterday with my friend riding his new Colman CT200U-EX bike .I found the spacer problem on the steering head and he mentioned that the exhaust is very hot on the left calf after the engine is at temp and were cruising along at 15 MPH. I mentioned to him that there are aftermarket exhaust systems using a sausage muffler for his bike.
There seems to be several designs for sale. Which one are you members using to keep the heat away from you leg(s) ?
Quiet is good, as is a spark arrester type muffler ( or can be added) which is mandatory where we ride.
What say you?

SAS289

Seems like a lot of people are using the under seat pipes and wrapping them with header wrap. Those are available from multiple suppliers. Not sure which muffler is quietest and equipped with a spark arrester. And you would have to be careful what you buy. A pipe that works on the 200U may not work on the BT or EX because of the frame differences.

I may end up trying to make my own just for fun. And I would use the under seat arrangement. Nice thing about the exhaust on these engines is that it only takes a couple minutes to go from stock to header, or header back to stock. And reusable copper gaskets are available.