Fairbanks morse driven. Help!

Bbqman

I'm not rich, I struggle with similar decisions all the time buying parts for my old Fords and tools.

Post that clutch up, the classifieds work pretty good on here.

Thank you, Happy New Year to you too IMG_20210113_164315384.jpg !
Ok so I bought a 20 series clone. This is what it looks like on. Won't line up. If I flip the driven around the jackshaft is flush with the driven. Can't shim the driver is barely on there. Very frustrated, didn't look like I can use the original cover too. Anybody have any answers? Thank you

Bbqman

Ok so I bought a 20 series clone. This is what it looks like on. Won't line up. If I flip the driven around the jackshaft is flush with the driven. Can't shim the driver is barely on there. Very frustrated, didn't look like I can use the original cover too. Anybody have any answers? Thank you
IMG_20210113_164315384.jpg

cfh

it looks like you have 2 washers on the driven. if you take those off you should be good. it is almost lined up. your picture is a bit deceiving in that the moving sheave is not all the way 'out'.

Bbqman

it looks like you have 2 washers on the driven. if you take those off you should be good. it is almost lined up. your picture is a bit deceiving in that the moving sheave is not all the way 'out'.
No washers. That is the bearing I think you might see.