Fairbanks morse kick starter

S

sosa

Hello too all,Am selling this kickstarter for parts or rebuild for 110 bucks shipped to you.It is broken.Good for a bike that is a shelf queen.If interested just reply and i will get back to you.I am only accepting a money order from the post office or cash on local pick up in levittown n,y, Thank you all ! cheers IMG_0959[1].JPG IMG_0960[1].JPG IMG_0961[1].JPG IMG_0962[1].JPG IMG_0963[1].JPG IMG_0965[1].JPG IMG_0966[1].JPG

S

sosa

I am not sure it will bolt up but i think it will.you would also need a new starter cup on engine for this to work. Remeber as i stated it is not working and good for parts or display or if some one is handy possibly rebuild it. thanks mr fuss

S

sosa

Hello too all,Am selling this kickstarter for parts or rebuild for 110 bucks shipped to you.It is broken.Good for a bike that is a shelf queen.If interested just reply and i will get back to you.I am only accepting a money order from the post office or cash on local pick up in levittown n,y, Thank you all ! cheers View attachment 79604 View attachment 79605 View attachment 79606 View attachment 79607 View attachment 79608 View attachment 79609 View attachment 79610
still for sale,,bump

S

sosa

Buy my junk,Bump....still for sale. make offer...who . has beer too trade.......trump,trump trump!