FamilyGoCarts.Com - Head's up on horrible customer service

Just passing this along to others as a warning...
We ordered a bike from them 2 1/2 weeks ago after being ASSURED by the owner of the company "Jay" that it was POSITIVELY in stock (You can see where this is going). They tell you how they pride themselves in customer service and that you will get an email with your tracking/delivery information in about a week, then expect delivery within another week after that. Neither of those ever happened so we started calling and emailing. Our initial calls and emails were ignored (" No one is available right now, however we will get right back to you"). After calling and emailing them more times, FINALLY some guy named "Jeff" emails us back that the bike is out of stock and back ordered at least 6-8 weeks with no guaranteed in-stock date. When I finally did talk to "Jeff" ("Jay" never did call me back even after numerous requests), asking for an explanation of why we had been initially told that the bike was in stock, he had no reply and just rudely asked what we wanted to do. The answer was easy- I immediately cancelled the order and demanded (and received) an email confirmation of such. Order from them at your own risk- communication and customer service are horrible. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!
Michael

Twid

Man that sucks! I'm going through the same thing with Bayarearacing.org making phone calls, emails, Facebook, YouTube and PayPal. They took My money and ran. It's been forever.