Fat Fat Trail Bike - Who Made This ??

This appears to be a 1980's bike. It is an extremely heavy duty frame. It originally (I think) came with a 6hp Techumseh. Has Comet setup. Polypropolene fenders, tank, & chain guard. It hauls chained brush easily up a 25 degree hill. Can anyone tell me who manufactured it?

Thanks in advance.

Theres a couple of guys that bring them to Windber minibike reunion they had both colors of them. They are not my style. The handle bars and fork neck on those big bikes look like there off a bicycle. I do not know what Manco was thinking when designing them, there kinda ugly.

george3

the frame is strong as can be, the neck is week as can be. How many teeth on that sprocket? Got to be up in the 100s.

big cat sprockets

I think the rear sprocket has 80 teeth and the front sprocket has 8 teeth. Bike weighs a lil over 200 lbs and is rated from the factory to carry a 250 lb rider.

the frame is strong as can be, the neck is week as can be. How many teeth on that sprocket? Got to be up in the 100s.
I would love to find one with high speed forks and buy it cheap to build the forks they should have always had. Triple tree forks rather than bicycle forks would have been the way to go but they can be made easily enough and would make these machines quite formidable!:thumbsup: