Fat tire bike for sale

I seen these kits for the 250R three wheeler conversions by missile in the past. There kinda rare. Sure wish I had the money to make a offer on it. This one really cool. Thought I share it,I found it on 3ww for sale.

Its in York, Pa. 3200 bucks is the asking price. If he had all the parts to put it back to a 3 wheeler it be a good deal. 250R are getting expensive to buy when there in good condition these days. The Missile kit was like 1200 bucks back in the day, plus you needed a 250R.

A buddy of mine had a factory Honda built snowmobile rear end that bolts to a Honda dirt bike.. He has pictures of his kids riding it around.. He said it worked great.. Then it sat around forever, ended up getting scrapped.. :doah: He says DAMN that was stupid of me.. I'll bet that thing is worth a fortune on Evilbay, now.. :facepalm:

A buddy of mine had a factory Honda built snowmobile rear end that bolts to a Honda dirt bike.. He has pictures of his kids riding it around.. He said it worked great.. Then it sat around forever, ended up getting scrapped.. :doah: He says DAMN that was stupid of me.. I'll bet that thing is worth a fortune on Evilbay, now.. :facepalm:
They go for about 10k

i just picked up a Honda 250SX, complete with everything except front forks, plastics and wheels. going to get engine running and probably part it out. was told the shaft drive won't work on a mini so unless it get all the parts needed to bring it back to life, it's no good to me. would of been better to get a chain driven one.