Fender mounting

I have the same year model as you and am also restoring. It is a 1969 with the rear axle mounts inside of the rear loop. If you notice most if not all Golden Pintos you see have the mounts rear of the loop. Anyway, I do not see any provision on mine, front or rear, as to mounting of fenders. I am wondering if this year, 1969, which had a rear disc brake, did not come with fenders maybe?

Attachments

1617660691562.png

Yours looks like the one in the middle, ($129.95). The rear fender looks like the front of it was mounted to a bracket across the frame tubes. The front fender looks like it was bolted to the fork tubes. Are there holes in these locations?

desert rat

Report to who? If you have been fallowing the last few weeks the moderator took his toys and went home. I do report spammers did this one get dealt with NO is it still there YES. This ain't my first rodeo young man. I got an good idea push your moderator button and make it go away? I have talked to others off the main board in pm's about this type of sh*t. I didn't PM you with a Question on how to handle this. You are not a moderator so you can't fix it. See you the next time you decide to stick your head in here. I DID NOT FAIL. Unless you do window I don't need you.

I have the same year model as you and am also restoring. It is a 1969 with the rear axle mounts inside of the rear loop. If you notice most if not all Golden Pintos you see have the mounts rear of the loop. Anyway, I do not see any provision on mine, front or rear, as to mounting of fenders. I am wondering if this year, 1969, which had a rear disc brake, did not come with fenders maybe?
Under the chain cover does it still has the disc brakes attached if so can you post a picture of that thank you. And do you know what the tap is for