Finally making progress on the Fox Doodlebug

jeep4me

Since today was such a nice day, 39 degrees and sunny, I thought I'd better start working on some of my project bikes. Lord knows I have enough of them. The one that's been waiting the longest is the Fox Doodlebug.

I got nearly everything put on it except for the throttle and the brake, the footpegs and the kick stand. I'll be getting new tires for it in a couple of days but the ones that are on it are good for a couple of test rides.

One down, 8 to go.

Didn't we have this talk about OVER SPRAY on the driveway? :thefinger:

Looks good but for Gawd sakes clean up that clutch. :doah:

lookin good steve, you've been kickin' that frame around your garage forever now. Good to see you are almost done with it.

jeep4me

Yep, I figured I had to finish this first so I could move on to the next one. I love fixin' these old mini's up and putting them back on the trail, if not for me for some lucky boy or girl.

I put it up on craigslist, in case anyone's interested. #### VINTAGE FOX MINI BIKE ####

jeep4me

The bonanza is not mine. The guy I sold it to is also a member on this site, rgroves. I sold it to him, he cleaned it up a little and fixed a couple of things and decided he didn't like it. So know he's selling/sold it. He just used my pics for the posting.I probably should keep it, but I can't keep all of them. Really...I can't!! I have 11 now and I just don't have the room. I told myself I was going to stop at #7 but you can tell how that worked out.I'll probably get some ready to take to Ann Arbor to sell or trade....no...SELL. See I'm still doing it!!! Whatever, I just like working on them.

.I'll probably get some ready to take to Ann Arbor to sell or trade....no...SELL. See I'm still doing it!!! Whatever, I just like working on them.
LOL. Your sooo coming home with more mini's then you left with...
I'll take the seats out of my van so you can throw them in my ride if you need the room...