Finished Baja Blitz today

What did you do to it? Im confused because of the order of the pictures. The last picture shows a frame with no motor. If that was supposed to be the first picture, and the photo with the engine installed is supposed to be the final picture then congrats. You are going to have ALOT of fun on that thing and your only going to want to add to it. When i got mine i put the 6.5 motor on it and i was like a v8 compared to a 4banger. So much more power even in its stock form. After riding for about an hour i went online and bought about 200 dollars in performance parts. Once i placed the order i went back outside, tore down the engine and a few days later installed all my parts. Buying the minibike, motor and parts was one of the best investments ive ever made.

Yep you are right I messed up the order of the pictures. Think I am going to get the hydrolic brake kit next. Then the performance parts. It is gona see some dirt this weekend.

Black Plastic tank for now, Made a Clutch guard today. I'll put a pic up after i get it painted. It looks like the OldMiniBikes clutch guard minus the emblem.

Need #35 chain help

I want to buy new chain from the OldMiniBikes. Not sure what to buy, the gold chain says I need two boxes. Is the $17.00 chain two boxes also, to get the correct length ? Does it come with a master link in the kit? Seems like every time I ride my Blitz the chain needs to be adjusted.:shrug: