Finished Muskin Scat Tracker - Custom metallic and candy paint

So here is the finished Muskin Scat Tracker mini trike. Thought a new post with a correct title would be a bit better than adding to the end of the build thread.
– New Engine - old one may get torn apart for a rebuild.
– New Differential and axels - old one was rusted to wheels. No amount of soaking, heat or pressure worked to separate. Sat for 20 years outside.
– New Wheels - used tires from a buddy.
– New Cables. I had to make them because nothing was long enough. A trip to the bike shop and some cables for a tandem bike did the trick.
– New Paint. I learned how to paint in August. This is the fist real paint job I have ever done. Did 1 practice piece for color and style approval.
– Custom cushions. I sewed these on my wifes machine. Had to pick up a heavyweight needle and some upholstery thread.

I’m happy with where it is at. It was a fun build. Has enough power to get this fat kid up the hills without bogging down. I may at some point put a front fender on it. At some point someone welded on pipe for pegs on the front fork right over the fender attachment holes.

...and yes, for the right price I would sell it.
Greaserama-w-cosgrove-1.png
HAMB-Drags-Taco-wagon.png

HAMB-Drags-Cruizing.png ScatTracker-sears-roper-1.png ScatTracker-sears-roper-2.png Scat-tracker-back.png scat-tracker-back-2.png scat-tracker-close-up.png ScatTracker-sears-roper-3.png Scat-tracker-1.png seat-stitch-1.png scat-tracker-transport.png

CaptNugget

I know this is probably a long shot, but... if you’re ever interested in parting with that awesome beauty of a machine, let me know.. I know I’ll be interested and hopefully have extra cash hahahaha