Finished The Minimate

Thanks for the nice comments. Here are a few of the engine. It is a Clinton 410, 4H.P. This was a neet engine to build, very beefey inside. I recomend Charlie Pitcher "the clinton nut" for n.o.s and used pars. Jimh and I went together and had the decals repoped. But it came out nice. I'm very happy with it and you just don't see too many of them any more so there sorta unique.:scooter:

Great Looking finished project Randy. Great Job. How does it ride? :thumbsup::thumbsup: :smile:
Thank you. I'm not going to ride it. I would think with a small kid on it it would be fine. It's a rather small bike, from the handle bars to the seat is about 10". My gut is bigger then that.

Very nice bike Randy , did you have the seat or have to replace it ? I have a mini mate and need the seat . Thanks Kevin......
It's the original seat. It was still nice. I just had to clean it up.

Thank you.

Thanks Kyle.

hey, that's a slick weasel-- really simple and clean. nice.
Thanks.

:eek:hmy: That thing looks like new.. Way better than mine..
Thanks Bridger.

that mini looks like it just rolled out of the showroom. i made a chain gaurd out of SS about 2 months ago, i dont have a brake so my bend isnt as sharp so i didnt use it. nice mini mate randy.

Fantastic work Randy !!! Great attention to the small details. Very surprising to see that seat in such fine shape,as that particular style seat (used on other makes also) had a habit of becoming extremely hard and brittle. Again...VERY NICE !!! :bowdown: