first build

Here's the start of the chopper a buddy and I were working on today. Drilled the triple tree plates at 15deg on my harbor freight drill press. 1" hole saw thru 1/4" steel plate gave it a workout :doah: Still need to do the handlebars and shape the triple tree plates

Thanks :) She'll get a Predator 212cc from Harbor Freight, doing a custom 1 into 2 exhaust system with the kit from OldMiniBikes warehouse. Going with a small 2qt fuel tank from the old "wizzer" bikes.

Well not quite sure yet, frame will be black. Thinking maybe silver and blue accents on fenders and tank. Got a guy locally that will powder coat the frame tank and fenders then planning vinyl for the trim

hahaha, sounds like a plan, i just built one that has wheels kinda like that and i think i am gonna do flat black with red rims and white walls...but any ways...looks great...r u gonna keep posting pics?

didnt get much done on it this weekend, just the front fender mount made. Decided to go with a set of "drag bars". I'll try to get more progress/pics next weekend

sorry for the slow updates...been super busy with work. going to try to get the engine and exhaust done this coming weekend. I'll post more pics :)