First ever mini bike

Oops! This is what happens when the owner assigns a mini bike amateur like me to run this! If this is a Taiwan bike, it's going to have to go to International Class. @markus can you assist with this?

If you need a specific picture to help determine what my bike is let me know please. Its getting a 3.5 briggs, i can tell you this much. Guess if its from taiwan i could use a Honda

markus

Oops! This is what happens when the owner assigns a mini bike amateur like me to run this! If this is a Taiwan bike, it's going to have to go to International Class. @markus can you assist with this?
Those were usually called Dixie, and I belive that Dixie international was the seller. BMI karts have taken control of that famous companies leftover stock recently. I dunno if anything from those bikes will pop up but they have been offering up some really neat old stock motorcycle parts as they go thought the old warehouses.

They were import rollers but came with tecumseh engines.

Thanks @markus @CrazySaint the rules say International Class is "Any machine where the bulk of the components were produced outside of America. Any engine, any drive train, any modifications."

So, if you are going to use an American engine, we will keep it in the "Vintage Class."

If you plan on going with a Honda, Predator, or other non-American engine, we'll move it into the "International Class."

Thanks for your understanding, and I apologize for any drama.

If you believe the tires to be original, Cheng Shin makes them still in 4" and 5" sizes, C154 is the style number, mostly used on mobility scooters now and they are pretty pricey. If you try to buy them at a mobility scooter store in the states they will cost you around $75 each without tubes and they usually only have grey in stock. I ordered mine from MobilityScooterPartsPartner at a cost of around $50 each with tubes and after shipping, not terrible but still pricey. I believe they also have a shop in one of those Chinese online sites called Bonanza, same tires, same prices, just be careful not to order the foam filled ones, although you would never have a flat, I don't think they would hold up to mini bike use.

C154_Black_Web.jpg

Dupli-Color has a pretty close match for the paint, Deep Blue Metallic, this is their professional line of paint and would require a spray gun or an auto body shop to do for you.

dupli-color-paint-shop-deep-blue-32-oz-30.jpg