Fishing for ideas

Alright gents.. up here in northern pa its getting to be that time of year where we retire the bikes, break em down, clean em up, and maybe throw a little billet in our engines.
With that being said, ive got 4 projects going on this winter... 2 of them are my buddies (who know absolutely nothing about minis) whos builds ill be overseeing, my ladys broncco, and my nighthawk.
Heres the problem though, as many of you know, its hard to just stop at one bike.. so im looking for another frame.
I want to build a drag style bike, nothing too fancy, no live axle setup nothing like that. Just a nice little frame, with a slick on the back and a little street tread on the front... thanks to trinik5867 i believe is the name.. probly got the numbers wrong (Sorry Tim!) ill be starting out with a raptor block and the skys the limit from there...
My nighthawk will be topping out around 55 after the engine is built this winter so i want to get up to 40 on the "drag bike" im hoping to build... im looking for some inspiration, maybe even some pics, or ideas... ultimately im hunting for a frame... Give me all the feedback you can!! thanks guys!!!

Ben