Fishing the pools of OldMiniBikes knowledge.

Spyderdregg

Me and a Buddy of mine were talking the other day and we came up with what may be a completely insane project for this summer.First we were discussing building a drag mini utilizing a rotary engine(if we can find one)but I wanted to do something cooler.My buddy and me are avid World of Warcraft players(yes we're two of those people :laugh:)and I thought it would be rad to build a mini version(or as close to it) of the Horde Chopper that appears in the game.The real life full size chopper was built by Paul Jr. designs and is just too bad ass.
Now before we start dumping money into this project I wanted to get some opinions from the vast knowledge pool here first to see if this could even be fee sable and not just a couple of fools folly(this wont be cheap,I already know that)The main part I'm concerned about is the rear track design and I know a couple of you guys have dealt with this in the past.
Anyway,just wanted to throw this out there and see what you all think,opinions are greatly appreciated.
Here's a couple pics of the actual bike.
horde_chopper.jpg

740569.jpg