FLAT TRACK BIKE

delray

Addison needs a k model and hit the pro circuit…..he’s good…
There is a guy that races in the senior class that told addison he can ride one of his bikes this year. 350ktm and he will be riding my bike full time for sure. bike was built for me to ride originally last year and i can ride and easily win. it was kind of a fluke when he got on the bike last year. dad called me about a bike they were trying to get ready for a indoor race. i new they weren't going to get it ready and all. so i just told them hey how about addison ride one of my built bikes. he did real good that first weekend of riding and kind went from there. i really didn't need to ride anymore. i got a basement full of trophies and his dad was out of a job with covid going on and besides i kind like being the bike builder and engine builder and seeing it on the track and winning and yes he is really good. this is going to be fun year to watch for sure.

delray

clone motor ole4. i don't think my tecumseh could hold 8500+ rpm's for 3mins....LOL
just want to say thanks again ole4 for posting your info in the past with flow testing and all with these little motors. for years i did a lot of racing and building V-8 engines and even car showing etc... so i new what it took to win. so info like you posted in the past would help take out the extra leg work i needed to know... thumb1.PNG and helps make it a lot quicker get where i am at now on understanding how these little engines really tick...lol
you could say small part of that bike has you in it... thumb1.PNG