flat track mini bike frames

Hmmm.
Most of the people that make them race them.
This gets me thinking. It would be interesting to see what (if any) response you would get from Evan Ruble (aka Weldking) on building a racing frame. He seems pretty busy with all the recent options currently being offered for his tiny bikes, but......who knows? Just a thought.

1971_MB1A

This gets me thinking. It would be interesting to see what (if any) response you would get from Evan Ruble (aka Weldking) on building a racing frame. He seems pretty busy with all the recent options currently being offered for his tiny bikes, but......who knows? Just a thought.
In my area in the early to mid 70's flat track was very popular with mini bikes and larger dirt bikes both.

joshua. c.

american racer just made a bonanza clone with a world formula motor. It dosen't realy look like a flat track bike but it would probably do pritty well at the job.