Flexo build

tomsprops

Yep, I did give him a Smokin Deal ! Also ,Yes the sprockect/brake assembly was from that 1st run of parts from Scooterboy .
Jeff, I have even a Nicer Taco22 than the one you saw . If your ever passing thru ?:scooter:

So between school and the holidays I didn't get much time to work on the flexo until this weekend got all the nuts and bolts all rounded up. Im having trouble with sprocket tho, it won't sit true on the wheel not realy sure why yet. Still need to get a gas tank then she's ready for paint.

JTG

You're using Go Power type II wheels. You need spacers. The drum sprocket you have will work fine on type I Go powers but it won't work on type II without spacers. I'll get you the part number to order from Mcmaster Carr when I go to the office on Monday. I'll also get you the part number for the longer wheel bolts.

Ya I figured that might be the problem, these wheels are the ones I got when I bought the bike from Tom figured Id use them till I can track down some type 1. Thanks JTG. This build deffinently wouldn't be possible with out you. :thumbsup:

JTG

The McMaster part number for the spacers is 99492A385. You need to buy (3) and then drill them out to 1/4" to fit over the screws. The McMaster part number for the screws is 90128A380. The box you have to buy should be enough for several other bikes.

got all the parts in and drilled out the spacers. it all gos together perfect now thanks JTG. now its on to the front end. still have to find the right gas tank.

JTG

I've seen both tanks on all versions. If you're running a smaller engine (2-3hp) or running short periods of time then I would suggest 1qt. If you're going to run all day or a larger engine (4-12hp) now or in the future I would suggest 2qt. What ever you decide will be fine. You can always change the tank later.

I am going to ride the bike but only for short periods of time so I'm going to look for a 1qt. What are the dimensions of the 1qt tank?