Flexo Super Scrambler Roller

Robertt8883

Well I got Lucky I have been looking for a long time every single time I see one its usually bad timing. When JTG Posted this ad first thing I thought thats was from a month ago. Well I sent the owner a couple of messages and he got back to me. Said it was still available
Timing was right so I was able to buy it, I have a nice fresh West Bend 700 five port for it Thanks to my friend Frank Moore ! I had a beautiful Flexo 3 years ago and sold it Big mistake.

Attachments

Last edited:

race

Sweet! I think those actually came with a WB700 engine option way back when. Also, a PP AH58 (which my friend had on his back then).

As I understand it, those small rectangular 'tabs' just forward of the jackshaft are what make it a Super Scrambler as opposed to just a Scrambler? Anyone happen to know if the fork was the same on both models or were there any changes?

Got any pics of your old bike you sold?

JTG

Forks were longer and front lower frame tube was larger diameter.
A 5hp Briggs was the model which was tested in the Minibike Guide.

Robertt8883

I said I had one several years ago and sold it. I was asked to post a picture I did the candy Green bike..I did not build this bike it was built by a popular member from Colorado. The Blue Flexo is the one that I just purchased its a lot cleaner than the CL picture posted and nicer than I expected.

Attachments

Last edited: