Fm71's OldMiniBikes-15 scratch-build step-thru chopper

Thanks again, it was fun and stressful at the same time- but mostly a lot of stressful fun!

Posting my final pics and run video. The wife took off today so I couldn't get it loaded in the truck myself and had to run it in the easement out back.

From this entry post:

To this:

Video: (my little daughter had to video, so sorry about the quality)
https://youtu.be/rncfo4WmjJU

Wow, what a great build!
Awesome work!!!:thumbsup:
amazing fab skills FM
Awesome, I love this bike great job.
SUPER COOL BIKE . :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Excellent Build !
Joe just logged in quick and I'm so stoked you finished awesome build bro :thumbsup:
Thanks a bunch guys.

Dan, I pushed myself a little harder this time knowing you wouldn't be able to join us through the end and hopefully you got yourself settled in at your new place and good fortune finds you.

There were many times I wanted to say the hell with this thing, kept getting off my design, and nothing seemed to work the way I wanted it to but the little motivational pushes here and there kept me on track. It was definitely a close call and didn't help that I decided to start designing near the end of January. I have some heavy commitments with a CPA exam I am still preparing for but would like to document a full size build for my next project. Thanks again OldMiniBikes!! /Joe

Thanks again, it was fun and stressful at the same time- but mostly a lot of stressful fun!

Posting my final pics and run video. The wife took off today so I couldn't get it loaded in the truck myself and had to run it in the easement out back.

From this entry post:

To this:

Video: (my little daughter had to video, so sorry about the quality)
https://youtu.be/rncfo4WmjJU
In my opinion this bike is in a class by itself, great job Fm ! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Winner !!

buckeye

This just may be the best build in all of the build off.
I'd buy one of those in a second.
Outdid yourself man.
Excellent

rugblaster

This is one of my picks for best overall, along with OWD and Dogg.

If I build one next time this will be my class. I like it because of the total, in house, fabrication aspects.

This thing rocks in so many ways that I can't even describe it here.Awesome Job and I too would buy one in a minute:thumbsup:
And how much fun would this be to tool around town in!

Last edited: