Followed me home ...

So, this mini bike found it's way into my truck. I don't know if it's any particular make or just a generic bike. It supposed to have a 3 bolt sprocket on the rear wheel. Mine's missing the sprocket and I can't seem to find those easily. Any idea what make the bike is? It's not critical I know, just curious.

Attachments

Triley41395

Darn strays, had 2 follow me home Thursday. Looks like a rupp front rim, frame Looks Ruppish also but I don't really know. I would like to know about them forks as I don't think they are factory bent.

Triley41395

I could never say for sure, but it almost looks like those fork tubes could have been purposely bent. Maybe to extend the wheelbase, or simply get the tire a little farther forward?
I've seen this before, it's caused by rear the brakes stopping the bike but the front tire doesn't get the memo.

I could never say for sure, but it almost looks like those fork tubes could have been purposely bent. Maybe to extend the wheelbase, or simply get the tire a little farther forward?
If you zoom, the lower fork legs are larger diameter than the actual fork tube. My guess is someone slipped those bent legs over the cutoff lower forks and welded them on.

Wow, you guys don't miss a thing! I took it out of the truck today and took a closer look at it... The forks are a larger diameter and they are welded to the triple tree. I like the look and will probably keep them as-is.

If you zoom, the lower fork legs are larger diameter than the actual fork tube. My guess is someone slipped those bent legs over the cutoff lower forks and welded them on.

markus

Any idea of the year? My wheels don't appear to match the Bronco parts diagram. The rear has three bolts for the sprocket
Their we’re 2 versions of that frame I don’t know which was first, but around 1970 timeframe for those. Front wheel looks to be a rupp from a non front brake bike. and rear not sure offhand.