For Sale: 1968 Rupp TT-500.

For Sale: 1968 Rupp TT-500, Located in Sacramento, California. $1600 or best offer.

Selling my rider-quality Rupp TT. Has factory front and rear disc brakes, which are complete and functional, with NOS calipers, new cables, levers, etc. Many new parts used. Has correct ‘68 running Tecumseh H50 with lighting coil and iron cylinder liner, motor runs well and lighting coil is functional, all lights work. Has a new 2-speed setup, shifts and works well. Makes a great rider, or go crazy with a full restoration! Located in Sacramento, CA, asking $1600 or make offer. I can take more pictures if you’re interested.

Attachments

reich

For Sale: 1968 Rupp TT-500, Located in Sacramento, California. $1600 or best offer.

Selling my rider-quality Rupp TT. Has factory front and rear disc brakes, which are complete and functional, with NOS calipers, new cables, levers, etc. Many new parts used. Has correct ‘68 running Tecumseh H50 with lighting coil and iron cylinder liner, motor runs well and lighting coil is functional, all lights work. Has a new 2-speed setup, shifts and works well. Makes a great rider, or go crazy with a full restoration! Located in Sacramento, CA, asking $1600 or make offer. I can take more pictures if you’re interested.
Did you ever sell your TT?

reich

I still have it.

I rebuilt the engine with a billet rod and a few other goodies.

It's been sitting for a while, so I pulled the Dell'Orto off and sent it to Jim at Black Widow Motorsports to get refurbished. I plan on riding it once I get the carb back.
That’s great! Enjoy it.