For Sale: Bonanza Hodaka mini bike

FOR SALE: Bonanza Hodaka mini bike serial number 51622. Engine number E 4884. New Doherty clutch and brake levers, twist throttle, cables, tires and tubes, all wheel bearings, chains, jack shaft and sprockets, tail light and headlight assemblies, wiring harness, and kill switch, and also straightened and re-chromed fenders. Engine has been bored .010 oversize, new connecting rod with all new crankshaft bearings, all bearings and selector balls replaced in transmission, new case screws and seals, points and condenser. The engine has about ½ hour of running time on it. Unfinished business: I have the original gas cap but it is in poor shape. No luck finding a replacement. The brake cable works fine but it is about two inches too short for my tastes. So I haven’t installed the cable frame clamps because I do not want to scratch the finish removing them if I decided to change the cable. The next owner can decide what he wants to do with the cable length. (That is why you see zip ties clamping the cable to the frame.) The sheet metal bracket that clamps the brake light pull spring to the cable is pretty beat up. A replacement should be made. I have all receipts for the parts and work performed. Also included are the original parts on the bike that I replaced and an original Hodaka motorcycle service manual. Shipping can be done through Fastenal, although I prefer the bike be picked up by the buyer. I would be willing to meet somewhere within a reasonable distance. If you want to ship, the buyer will handle setting up shipment and paying all cost. I will crate for $50.00. Any damage that happens during shipping is between Fastenal and the buyer. $3,800 or best offer. Call Mark at (763) 954-zero two three four. I live in Elk River, MN. Leave message and I will call back. NO EMAILS.

FOR SALE: Bonanza Hodaka mini bike serial number 51622. Engine number E 4884. New Doherty clutch and brake levers, twist throttle, cables, tires and tubes, all wheel bearings, chains, jack shaft and sprockets, tail light and headlight assemblies, wiring harness, and kill switch, and also straightened and re-chromed fenders. Engine has been bored .010 oversize, new connecting rod with all new crankshaft bearings, all bearings and selector balls replaced in transmission, new case screws and seals, points and condenser. The engine has about ½ hour of running time on it. Unfinished business: I have the original gas cap but it is in poor shape. No luck finding a replacement. The brake cable works fine but it is about two inches too short for my tastes. So I haven’t installed the cable frame clamps because I do not want to scratch the finish removing them if I decided to change the cable. The next owner can decide what he wants to do with the cable length. (That is why you see zip ties clamping the cable to the frame.) The sheet metal bracket that clamps the brake light pull spring to the cable is pretty beat up. A replacement should be made. I have all receipts for the parts and work performed. Also included are the original parts on the bike that I replaced and an original Hodaka motorcycle service manual. Shipping can be done through Fastenal, although I prefer the bike be picked up by the buyer. I would be willing to meet somewhere within a reasonable distance. If you want to ship, the buyer will handle setting up shipment and paying all cost. I will crate for $50.00. Any damage that happens during shipping is between Fastenal and the buyer. $3,800 or best offer. Call Mark at (763) 954-zero two three four. I live in Elk River, MN. Leave message and I will call back. NO EMAILS.

Mark, check with a Polaris dealer for that gas cap. It might match up to one of thiers