For Sale: Bonanza MB1210 TC

Midyrman

IMG_0301.JPG IMG_0302.JPG IMG_0303.JPG IMG_0304.JPG IMG_0305.JPG IMG_0306.JPG IMG_0307.JPG IMG_0308.JPG IMG_0309.JPG IMG_0310.JPG IMG_0311.JPG IMG_0312.JPG IMG_0313.JPG IMG_0314.JPG IMG_0316.JPG IMG_0317.JPG IMG_0318.JPG IMG_0320.JPG IMG_0267.JPG IMG_1730.JPG IMG_1732.JPG IMG_1743 - Copy (2).JPG IMG_1770.JPG

Bonanza MB1210 TC

Rare torque converter Bonanza bike with tall jack shaft mounts to accommodate the large driven gear.

Tecumseh 3.5hp. 1970. Model H35-45142H. Serial 0237. (see picture) Believed to be original to the bike. Needs timing set and tune- up.

Original Bonanza data plate on engine mount plate (see picture).

NOS front and rear fenders -- very hard to find original MB fenders let alone NOS still in the original protective wrapping paper. New brackets

Original wheels. Original shocks. Original front suspension.

From OldMiniBikes: New 4 ply tires. New wheels bearings. New jack shaft bearings. New jack shaft. New sprockets. New chain.

New brake cable from Strictly Hodaka made exclusively for Bonanza bikes.

New drum brake.

Original seat (see pic) being reproduced and will be substituted for the BC seat currently on the bike.

Frame was completely stripped, primed and set sanded, sealed, painted and wet sanded, and clear coated.

Pictures show this to be a very correct, carefully restored and beautifully rare Bonanza bike.

$1750

Thanks. Tom

Midyrman

Price lowered

$1400. Will consider offers.

Would consider shipping via Fed Ex Ground in two carefully packed boxes at your cost. I've received and sent bikes via Fed Ex Ground without any problems. Guessing about $150.

Thanks.

Tom

Midyrman

MB Seat

Did you get the mb seat made? If so can you post pics. Very nice bike and great price.
As we speak the original seat is be redone by a recommended Forum member. The foam is in great shape and able to be reused. The cover and base will be new material. Shouldn't be too long and I'll have pictures. This is the first MB seat that the builder has done which gives an idea of the rarity of the bike.

If you have an interest please speak up. I've bought another Bonanza and I am selling the bike for the sole reason of not having to explain to my wife the extra bike in the garage and the cookie jar being empty. Time is of the essence to put cookies back in cookie jar before my wife gets a sweet tooth..,,,,

Tom

The bike looks great. The seat made a world of difference. You should have no problem selling it now. Has the original engine and everything else.

Midyrman

A terrific Forum member is purchasing the bike. Glad he is getting the bike! I will miss it but the right person will be the new care taker.