For Sale: Clinton A400

This A400 has been hanging on the wall in my Garage for a few years. I completely went though it and ran it before i did
Apl New
Piston, rings, crankshaft, bushings, wrist pin, gaskets.,recoil starter spring, points, plug, condenser and carburetor rebuilt.

It ran after I did the rebuild and it should run again. I can post a YouTube video showing that it still runs if your nterested.
I haven’t come up with a price but if your interested contact me so we can discuss that. I’m not going to lowball the price but it will be fair.
I’m in Los but I will ship 01567C4E-2063-45BD-B641-50E228B69068.jpeg 01567C4E-2063-45BD-B641-50E228B69068.jpeg

This needs to be placed in the classified section (scroll down on the homepage) with a price listed as per the forum rules. Your profile states you have been here since 2009 so it would be expected that you knew this already...
Michael

Same here a guy I flew model airplanes with had a go kart brand gokart and it has a A490 on it. He let me drive it and it hooked me on karts. Felt fast as hell to me as I was about 12, almost the same story as you. I have a old A400 pump motor in the shed along with some NOS rods, piston and gaskets so I can someday get to rebuild it.

Will one of the admins remove this engine for sale? I’m no longer selling it and I’m being locked out for from deleting it myself. I’m the original poster.
Thanks

mustangfrank

Will one of the admins remove this engine for sale? I’m no longer selling it and I’m being locked out for from deleting it myself. I’m the original poster.
Thanks
Since you never posted it in the classifieds and it didn't even have a price, I think you're all set. Keep us posted on that new project progress with it.