For Sale ... 'Not-So-Mini' Bike

mybiz

Well tomorrow you can go play with it in the snow. Were getting some good snow here with some 50 MPH winds. There closing road after road up here. :evil_laughter: And I've got my super bronc apart to replace my sprockets and chain :hammer:

Well tomorrow you can go play with it in the snow. Were getting some good snow here with some 50 MPH winds. There closing road after road up here. :evil_laughter: And I've got my super bronc apart to replace my sprockets and chain :hammer:
Maybe years ago, but you couldn't get me out in all this wintertime weather, even if I had a snowmobile.
All this snow does kinda remind me of home though .... I'm from Michigan.

mybiz

There is not a lot of members here that lives in our parts. Its a very nice bike it will sale in time. Plus tax refunds are coming. That is if the Government hasn't stuck there hands in that cookie jar also. :eek:hmy:

Built this myself last year, and since it seldom gets ridden, I'm just going to sell it. Thought I'd list it here first.
The bike has a 9hp electric start Tecumseh engine, with Comet #40 torque converter.
The front end consists of; aluminum triple trees (Honda 3 wheeler); I converted the original 'ball' neck bearings to the stronger tapered (motorcycle) type. The forks themselves are from a near-new Honda Rebel motorcycle. Hub and aluminum rim are also Honda.
Brake is the mechanical caliper type at the rear sprocket .... the lower fork tubes have provisions for mounting a front brake caliper.
Has a head light and tail light .... not wired in.
Rear tire; 22x11x8, front; 23x8x11.
Fuel tank is aftermarket Harley Sportster, custom 'glass-pack' type muffler. (doesn't sound like a lawnmower anymore!)
Asking $1,700.
Location is near Ponca City, north central Oklahoma.
PM for info, serious inquiries only please.

View attachment 13592

View attachment 13593
glasspack muffler????? where can i buy one or did you make it?

That bike is great looking, still building my Yerf Dog and could only hope it will come out 1/2 as nice . Otherwise I would be so tempted to buy yours, Good Luck.
Your going to make someone very happy and the price is reasonable for the quality and look compared to other big wheeled bikes you find on EBAY or Craigslist

glasspack muffler????? where can i buy one or did you make it?
Fabbed it myself.
If you could find one small enough, it'd still cost way too much.
It's made like any other 'pack' muffler .... has the center tube with a bunch of holes, then wrapped with fiberglass (hence the name) sound-deadener. You can buy the packing material, they use it to rebuild bike mufflers.

BTW, thanks for all the kind words gentlemen.

There is not a lot of members here that lives in our parts.
True.
I've noticed quite a few members from Michigan .... which is where I'm originally from.
I remember growing up in MI there were always tons of people riding snowmobiles, motorcycles and all sorts of three and four wheeled contraptions. Some were factory, but many home-built.
Just something about that area. I've noticed many of the older bike manufacturers were up in that general area too.

Fabbed it myself.
If you could find one small enough, it'd still cost way too much.
It's made like any other 'pack' muffler .... has the center tube with a bunch of holes, then wrapped with fiberglass (hence the name) sound-deadener. You can buy the packing material, they use it to rebuild bike mufflers.

I might have to do some investigation into that one. Im building a trike w/twin 6.5s. it would sound like a monster with two glasspacks. Im also into muscle cars and I always wanted one of my bikes to sound more detroit muscle. but thanks for the idea and the info. thats a sweet bike. if i lived near Oklahoma i would have given you a call about that bike.

I understand how much she means to you. She is rare and precious.
I have one that I want to build myself , a Gokart Cycle Greenhorn Enduro.
It's a bare frame. Just hoping you would help me find parts to build it.
Thought of networking with other fans of the Gokart and Flexo minibikes.
Also, thanks for your prompt response.
Best Regards, Greg