For Sale: Rupp Black Widow clone $1750

Located in 95838
I’m selling my 1971 Rupp Black Widow replica. It’s equipped with a Tecumseh HS50 that breathes through a Dellorto carb with an adjustable main jet, just like the original Widows, and exhausts through a 1” chromed straight pipe. The Tec has an early HS40 shroud for that authentic look.
The good: New paint, bearings, jackshaft, torque converter belt, torque converter cover and brackets, rear shocks, seat/foam, tires, all cables, brake shoes, decals, etc. Over $800 spent at Black Widow Motorsports and I have the receipts to prove it. Tops out at 42 mph (depending on your weight) sounds mean as hell and attracts attention wherever it goes.
The Bad: Front tire tube is original Rupp and has a slow leak. Swing-arm bushing is new but is a bit loose. I have the front fender and will attach it before purchase. Chain guard on right side is missing. Paint is new but there are some chips and imperfections.
Overall a great and fun bike. I’m asking for $1750 but am open to offers, you won’t be able to build a comparable one or buy an original Black Widow for cheaper.
Located in North Sacramento/Robla area. Shipping will have to be arranged by the buyer, as I’ve never shipped a mini bike before.
Message me for more pictures/info.

Attachments

Bump: Front tube leak has been fixed, front fender has been installed. Just rode the Widow today, runs, rides, and stops great. If anyone’s interested in it let me know.

Price is negotiable.

Message me for updated pictures.