For the Gun lovers out there.

:laugh: I have a 16 inch barrel for the Crosman Python clones.. :shifty: It's just a Crosman rifle barrel in the original front half of the hand gun.... SHOULD be all sweet.. :shrug:

Can't tell, as when I put it on and went to use it for the first time in forever.. Learned the seals inside the damn thing are leaking.. :angry:

I popped it off 1/2 dozen times.. But never actually got the chance to (shoot) it, and see how great it is.. :drool:

Should be about like a Crossman 2100 with 3 or 4 pumps in it though.. :laugh:

Funny:1orglaugh:Hope you dont mind me showing this on your thread.But i like air guns also.So here are some pics of my 65yr old 20 caliber sheridon,all brass,hits almost as hard as a 22 rifle.Great for small game,also have got a couple of turkeys,and a few feasant.

Last edited:
No problem, I got my Dad's old Sheridan blue streak 20. cal. By the way Crosman owns Sheridan and Benjamin air guns and have for a very long time. Both are great air guns. I have a lot of old Crosman guns from 150's to 1322's they make some good air guns. I like the vintage ones the best. I need to take some pictures of mine. I have some newer 2200 also.

Yeah.. I got a brand new 2200 22 caliber a long time ago for Xmas.. Those things are pretty bad ass, but it's about shot too death now.. :laugh: I have a couple 2100's I picked up that I've been using lately. I actually like the .177 caliber better I think, because they are faster.. Makes for one hell of a great Red Squirrel gun though. The cat LOVES to see me staring out the window pumping that pellet gun up.. :laugh:

I have an old 22 caliber multi pump Crossman pistol.. It's old as hell, black grips steel pump lever, bolt doesn't do anything but hold the breach shut.. :laugh: Doesn't cock the gun or anything.. Just there because you need a way to insert pellets.. :laugh:

It doesn't hit very hard because it's all worn out.. Hell, I bought it from Homer.. It hung on his garage wall forever and I always loved it.. He charged me twenty bucks for the damn thing, not working, with a mud dobber nest in the rifled barrel.. :doah: And this was like 15 years ago.. :doah:

But it all (works) I guess now.. It's a far cry from what it should be though.. I'd love to rebuild it back to it's probably 5 or 600 FPS original glory. It would be a hell of a cheap to fire side arm.

I used to Have the same variation of a 22 caliber Crossman rifle (actually was a smooth bore) that was old as hell.. I mean it was old as hell when my grandpa gave it to me 25 years ago.. I tell ya what.. For a smooth bore that thing was death and devastation...

I'd LOVE to have that gun back.. :glare:

I used to have an airgun range in my basement also. A few buddies would come over and we would have some good ole fashioned fun and betting. We got pretty serious with it.

I had a Beeman R7 that was a tack driver. Everyone else was shooting magnum springers. They made fun of my little gun....until one day I let them shoot it. They were like........No wonder you win all the time. Thats cheating!

I just sold the last of my air guns. This was my Beeman RX2

Funny:1orglaugh:Hope you dont mind me showing this on your thread.But i like air guns also.So here are some pics of my 65yr old 20 caliber sheridon,all brass,hits almost as hard as a 22 rifle.Great for small game,also have got a couple of turkeys,and a few feasant.
Thats a pretty rifle there.
Ive been playing around with getting a new benjamin/sheridan pellet rifle.
Probably the .117 This one maybe.
Or one of the PCP rifles...
Provided they are still made is USA, not china...

I have 3 Daisy pellet guns, nothin fancy. One is a 856, still pretty nice looking for $17! Then I recently got 2 880s for $20, NOT so pretty, but they still shoot... Sooner or later I will get around to making the 880s look nice.

Got me a red ryder too! And a c02 pistol my brother had.

Hey Beal!! Check out Pyramidair.com if you havent already! They give lots of reviews and good prices!! Bought from them a couple of times with no problems!!

Speaking of guns, went on a great camping trip w/pals a few weekends ago. Oh, we took dirt bikes, too.
OOOOH my keyboard just shorted out!!! I gotta get the drool proof kind!!:cursing: Wow im jealous Tom looks like a great time!!:thumbsup: Where was that at? I do love me some wide open country and some pine trees!!

...Where was that at? I do love me some wide open country and some pine trees!!
Central Oregon has large tracts of BLM and Forest Service land, and a couple of very large OHV areas w/marked trails and free maps. If you've got a dual sport bike w/license plate you can go outside of the OHV areas. We're planning to go back next week for a Thanksgiving campout, but this time w/wives and kids and fewer firearms. It's really dry there, and they do controlled burns in the fall, just before the snow comes. When we were there in October, we rode through a fire. We talked to some firemen and they told us all about their processes. We also rode to the little town of Fort Rock for lunch at the local tavern - always a favorite.

Hey Beal!! Check out Pyramidair.com if you havent already! They give lots of reviews and good prices!! Bought from them a couple of times with no problems!!
Yes, I heard of em, havnt looked there for a while due to using a school computer. Ill get my old computer hooked up soon.